Preliminary Program Topics
- The importance of synergistic interaction between exogenous Phyocanabinoids and endocannabinoid;
- Cannabinoid-based anti-Inflammatory therapies;
- Evidence-based cannabinoid therapy vs. cannabinoid therapy based on data obtained directly from medical practice;
- Cannabis and cannabinoids as substitution therapy in the treatment for the abuse of stimulants, alcohol, opioids and other additive drugs.
- From inhalation to nanotechnology: New approaches to therapeutic administration of cannabinoids.
- Real Life Experiences: Latest advances in the treatment of autism with Cannabis and its derivatives.
- The vast biotechnological potential of cannabinoid-based medicine.
- Regulation of cannabinoid-based medicine in the world and in Brazil.