CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The organizing committee cordially invites you to submit an abstract in which researchers have the opportunity to present recent results.
Deadlines to remember
|30th September 2019||Opening for abstract submission|
|20th January 2020||Deadline for abstract submission|
|10th February 2020||Notification of abstract acceptance|
|20th February 2020||Deadline for registration of authors with accepted abstracts|
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
Abstracts must be submitted via on-line form accessed from this page.
• When the abstract has been uploaded successfully a confirmation email will be sent to the corresponding author. In case you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder and, in the case that a confirmation e-mail is not received, please contact:email@example.com
• Authors will have access to their abstracts until the deadline and will have the possibility to edit submitted abstracts and submit additional ones (up to 3 per author).
• All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting authors e-mail address.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
• The official language of the congress is English; therefore all abstracts must be submitted in English.
• Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at another international scientific meeting should not be submitted.
• The corresponding author’s name and e-mail address will be used for all communications relating to the congress.
• The length of the abstracts should be a maximum of 350 words, plain text.
• Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
• The abstract must include information regarding methods, results and preliminary conclusions.
• Abstracts about projects that do not have results yet will not be accepted.
Abstracts submitted will be sent for Poster or Oral presentation. There is a limited number of oral presentations scheduled. A committee will select Oral communications based on the abstracts. The remaining abstracts accepted will be presented in poster sessions.
During the submission, you will be asked to select the most appropriate topic for your summary, from this list:
1. Basic research on the endocannabinoid system.
2. Animal research on medicinal applications of cannabinoids.
3. Human research on medicinal applications of cannabinoids.
4. Ethical, legal, cultural, social, and economic aspects on access to and medicinal use of cannabis and its derivatives.
5. Education on medicinal applications of cannabinoids.
6.Industrial production of cannabinoids, cannabis, and their derivatives for medicinal purposes.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS´ DECLARATION
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publications an abstract which does not comply with the above.
All abstracts will be reviewed and notification emails with the results will be sent to the submitters after the official submission deadlines.